The DECK CHECKER is a multi-deck fast verification system, handling one to eight decks and can be used to verify cards from any game on the floor. The most common use for the deck checker is in the back-of-house to quickly verify decks. Fast verification mode can verify eight decks in 1 minute and 30 seconds and identify missing, extra and unknown cards.
Verification device features a color touchscreen interface and display. Popular card vaults are used for easy storage and transportation. Optional black security vaults are also available. The printer can print out any unsuccessful or successfully verified decks. After verification is complete, a printed report ticket is available. Once verified cards are sealed in the vault with the printed receipt, playing cards can safely be transported through the casino during normal operation. Customizable input options are: user ID, table number, pit number, card type, game type, shift seal & no of decks.
- Increases backroom security
- Labour hours optimization
- Creates papertrail with in-built printer
- Quickly verifies up to 8 decks of cards
- Alerts to missing, extra & unknown cards
- Automatic adjustment for bridge and poker-sized cards
- On-board printer provides a printed verification ticket
- Card vault for easy storage and transportation
- Color touchscreen display and interface
Consider professional casino CARD SHREDDER